Thursday, November 3, 2011

My Secret Mission from God

I am on a secret mission from God. The mission is secret even to me, and by my use of the word "God," I refer to a universal, ubiquitous, sentient, invisible, undetectable and unknowable entity similar to Einstein's God. I search for truth and wisdom, to express thoughts that will linger and grow into wholesome fruit trees even afer my ashes are long cold and scattered. Truth is everywhere but very hard to discern. It is very easy to reject what we do not understand, and as far as my holistic world and all of its diverse megatons of data are concerned, I understand very little, but to reject these is the job of a fool. I really only hope to make some small difference for having lived, which I work on every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment