Monday, October 24, 2011

It's Been A While

I have other blogs, but they are old. This is my new blank screen challenge as a person who loves to write. This is going to hold all kinds of things; ideas, scraps of writing that never really went anywhere, or didn't belong anywhere, Homeless words.

I wrote so many other boring things but my cursor did a weird demonic delete thing, lost two paragraphs, so I'll just leave you with my terms of service, (honor code), for all who might see my words.

1. I reserve the right to put your ass up on billlboards,
2. Without prior notice, I may sell your information to Lucifer.
3. Like all agreements, you agree that I can pretty well do whatever
I like and be liability-free, as any great EULA-reading person could
relate.
4. Thou shalt not taunt the Happy Fun Ball. - The Gospel of Me, 123456789:890
(What? You haven't heard of the book of Me?)

Really, I wish you the best, silly sarcasm aside. Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment